Front End Developer (Junior)
About the job
As Junior Front-End Developer at Palapa, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining web applications. You'll work with the development team, as well as UX/UI designers and graphic designers. You'll work closely with our back-end and full-stack developers to deliver consistent and reliable web experience. You'll work with our designers to improve usability for our customers. You'll optimize web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed. You'll work with designers to ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency. Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the user experience of our customers.
- Basic knowledge of at least one major front-end framework (React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of the English language enabling independent use of technical documentation and text communication
- You can implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient.
- Experience with testing and debugging.
- You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
- You are analytical and you have a keen eye for details.
- You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your front-end skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Redux, Redux Toolkit
- Experience with Tailwind
- Experience with using Figma for building UI designs